About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Sat a run and help move a house

Got up all ready for trotters. Leg butt hamstring all felt good. Go to trotters a bit early and go for a bit of a warm up to the haven did 6 laps then ran back. Did a few stretches while I was running those laps so I guess about 5km then the run was Woody's run. 13.8km to Erina through Erina fair to the base of Kincumber mountain then back to Terrigal. My leg started off great but if I tried to put any pace on the hamstring would get tight so I setteled for an easy running pace. Lot's of hills, road and trails. I did do an extra km because I couldn't remember a turn so went a way that I knew.

Then my next workout of the day was driving up to mum's and with my brothers help we moved pretty much the whole house.

So a good workout for a Saturday

Tomorrow it's a GNW run with the trotters doing about 40km in whats meant to be RAIN! Fun fun fun!!!

No comments: