About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Friday, June 14, 2013

Thursday

14km this morning. I head out the door with compression (well long compression tights) on my lower leg and can still feel pain there. More of an ache than anything. Kinda travels from midway along my leg and sometimes I feel it more near the knee and other times down lower. After about 2km I stop and move my tights off my lower leg by pulling them up to my knee. Fells better so I run about another 1km to test it out and notice the ache is slightly better but that could be because it's been warmed up so I pull my tights back down and carry on and this time notice the ache has come back slowly. GOD ALL I WANT TO DO IS FUCKING RUN AND NOT PLAY AOUND WITH MY FUCKING CLOTHING.....I'm thinking in my head!  Hip/glute nerve pain all good so that put a smile on my face.

Anyway I continue with my run and as normal I notice it gets better the longer I go and doesn't seem to get any worse. I notice it stays achy all day though
So I'll keep on going get this Glow Worm marathon out of the way this Sunday then may take a week off to recover.

Tomorrow might be a rest day (maybe)

No comments: