About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Monday, December 06, 2010

Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon

Very busy weekend! It started on Friday. Drove to Canberra but stopped at Campbeltown gym to run 10k. Then it was off to Canberra for work

Sat I got out running on Lake Burley Griffin running the 15.6km loop. The rest of the day was massaging from 8am to 4pm then driving back to Terrigal.

Sunday I got up and ran "around the bay" Didn't take a watch with me but started the stopwatch and left it in the car. Both hipflexors were really tight. It did ease up as I got further in the run. By the time I got to WoyWoy I was dying for a drink. With 9k to go I saw a bubbler so I stopped there for about 2min and guzzled a shit load of water! Got back to the car and my time was 3hrs7min or 4:55/km. For the rest of the day my right groin was sore & didn't ease up at all

And today being a Monday I had a day off from exercise. Woke up and no pain!....thank goodness for that

No comments: