About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

long day today!

I had to go to Sydney today to do my 1st aid refresher. Bloody thing expires tomorrow & the only place I could do it in time was down at Parramatta.
Well instead of missing out on my morning run I left home at 4:30am. Was in Parramatta park by 5:45am & out running 5min later. Ran 3 laps of the park. I'm thinking it's just over 3k each lap. Then I ran all over Nth Parramatta down thrugh Church st. Spotted where I had to go then back to the park for another full lap. Around 17.5k all up.

Went to the gym & had a shower then off to the first aid course.
Got out of there by 5pm. Drove straight to gym at Erina. Got there by 6:30pm.

Then got on the t'mill & after 1k w/up I did 4x 1k
It's hard to do a fast 1k on the t'mill because it takes so long for the thing to get it's speed up

They were done in 3:39, 3:37, 3:35 & 3:31. Finished with a 2k w/down.

Now after all of that I had a client to train at 8pm down the haven...so after a quick trip to Coles I was at the Haven at 7:55pm all ready to go.

So who out there reckons they don't have the time to exercise?
I did do alot & by no means do I suggest for one second that my clients do as much as me...but hey I had to be in a course by 8:30am that went until 5pm. I had to drive from the Central Coast to get there & I had to go to work after & still managed to do 24.5km all up. Some people like to exercise in the mornings & some in the evenings & alot of you work in Sydney doing the same hours I did in the course today. Well I fitted in both...(morning & evening) I'll run again tomorrow & the next day & the next & so on.....all I ask from most of you is to fit in 2 or 3 1hours of exercise a week. You should all do something everyday but hey....is 3hours out of 168hours too much to ask of yourselves to keep yourselves healthy? Man I'm just thinking how many hours some people out there smoke each week!!!!

I get people tell me I do too much but I reckon it's got to be better than smoking, drinking & putting money down the pokies.

Anyway thats my whinge for today.....I don't whinge or whine much but I feel it's healthy to get this out of my head & down on paper...(or computer!)

No comments: