About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Monday, January 10, 2011

Post Narrabeen Day 1

Well I must say I do feel alot better today. Yesterday was painful. Every muscle ached all day. Today I wasn't aching at rest but sore if I moved. At least today I could put up with the pain.
The injury pain compared to just "normal pain after running 123km" is starting to show. I couldn't tell the difference yesterday. Left knee on the medial side feels injured could be ligament, right calf that was almost cramping feels like it has a bit of a tear & the top of my right foot is sore & swollen. I managed to get to the gym for the steam room for 15min today which helped and taking some ibuprofen.
All I can do now is do what I do well & recover. No plans for running for a while. Like after every big race/run I'll start again when my body tells me to. The weekend would be good though!

No comments: