About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday 9th July...on holidays!

Boy oh boy...I got untill Monday off work...that means no calender....no pt sessions & no massages to do...mmmmm....we will see how I go....it also means no income

Went for a easy run from Belmont to Redhead beach & back. Cold out there but it is winter. A few hills (not many) and ran without a watch. 16k (well just short but close enough) in total. Hamstrings felt fine. Left glute is tight today. Happy with the run. Legs felt much fresher when I woke up.

Took the girls to megamania. An indoor playland at Warners bay. I enjoyed sitting back with my free coffee:)

No 6@6 for me tonight so just the one run. I think it will do me the world of good not doing any midweek speed work

No comments: