About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday....t'mill good...outside....ouch!

I tried to run outside but the foot still hurts on that. I headed to the gym & had a go at the T'mill again. It was fine on that. It must be the uneven surface that makes it worse.
Well at least I've been able to do some sort of running. If I can keep running on the t'mill without making it worse I'm hoping I will soon be able to run outside on the roads again.
I'm not going to do speed session with kerry tonight so I think I'll do the 5:30 cycle class instead.
Anyway I ran 10k on the t'mill in 49:45 so it was a pretty easy pace. I'm not going to push it too hard yet.

I've been thinking about my goals of late. I'm not going to do the Goldcoast marathon this year. If I can get this foot in order I might have ago at the half there. If I'm still not running outside in the next couple of weeks I'll give that a miss.
I'll save myself for the Aukland marathon on the 2nd November

No comments: