About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Monday, March 03, 2008

Saturday 1st March.....Summer is over.....what summer?

WOW! March is here already! Did you all enjoy your summer? Are your goals going to plan or have you out them on the back burner?
If you have started to drift away from your goals that you set at the start of the year don't worry as now is a great time to get back on track. If you have then make Autum your new year. If you have stayed on track.....WELL DONE! keep it up!

Now let me share with you mygreat running weekend......Today was pretty hectic (in a good way) The morning started off with the trotters at 6am. We ran a 14k run to Erina & around the base of Kincumber mtn.
Then just after 8:30am we left for Gilgandra. All was going great. I'm sitting back relaxing as a passenger does thinking all is good. (I didn't even know where Gilgandra was). We been travelling for around 20min on the F3 when all of a sudden Kerry noticed he was driving in the wrong direction! We were heading into Sydney when we should've been heading nth! So we turn around as soon as we can & we are back on track! This happened again a few hundred km into the trip but it was only a couple of min heading the wrong way before we did a u turn & start going the right way again.....the fun of these trips! We got to Gilgandra just before 3pm. I was in a 1km. I had no Idea what time my race was on until I got there. It wasn't until 7:35pm so that gave me a good time to watch the heats of the sprinters.
I had a 140m hcp, Charlie had a 90m hcp & Josh had a 36m hcp. I raced this thing as hard as I could! I was so lactate at the end...my lungs were burning!!
I got 3rd, Josh got 4th & Charlie came 6th. I picked uyp $80 for that effort so that paid for my weekend....gotta be happy with that. Josh & Charile then went in the 300m. Josh came 4th & Charlie 6th or 7th.
After all of that we headed for Orange around 9pm. Got there at 11:45pm & I was crashed out just after midnight.....LONG DAY!

20k run today

No comments: