About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Humid today!

Woke up early for a run. Was running from Terrigal at 5:40am. Just ran easy 13k. Felt good.

Went for a 1k swim around 10am. Now this was much easier than last Friday. One thing for sure, swimming makes you hungry......

Tonight we did 6@6. This time it was a full 6k & a slow 6k at that. I just wasn't in a fast mood so just went hardish. Legs getting heavy from all these km of late.

Ran a long warm up of 5 laps & did a lap warmdown. Finished 2nd behind Charlie in 23:18.
There was so much sweat coming off me when I stopped you would've thought I went for a swim.

Thoughts going through my mind that I might go in this state 5000m tomorrow. I'll go for an easy run in the morning & see how my legs feel. The b grade race is on at 7:45pm & I don't finish work till 5:45pm....could be a rush to get there.
Well if I enter online by 12pm tomorrow I don't have to registar when I get there so I can get there just before it starts & all good...mmmmm....will see tomorrow.

Might not have a computer the next couple of days as I'm off too Canberra Fri & sat for work & plan on going camping down there....then on Sat I;m off to the blue mtns for the Megalong Valley. Will camp down there as well on Sat night.
Will most likley find an internet cafe somewhere & blog it all then.

Well anyway 27km ran all up today

No comments: