About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Another slow easy run

Felt pretty tired this morning. Took about 40min before I could get into the swing of things. Still felt great with no injury pain!
You can see below where I ran. Forgot to turn stopwatch on but took just over an hour. I pretty much just went out the door & just started running. I had no idea where I was going to go. Just wanted to run for an hour. This course is pretty hilly. As a matter of fact if I head nth I am going to run hills. On the other hand if I head sth I'll do a flat run. For some reason I manage to pisk the flat choice most of the time.
Well I guess thats the bonus of running here than the central coast....if I want to run a long flat course I can. It's pretty hard to do that in Terrigal.

No comments: