About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Wednesday & no 6@6 & no running!......arrrghhh I'M INJURED!

Woke up & my piriformis has got really tight. This is a very deep pain in the butt. I've had it before & know it's the piriformis muscle. At least I'm not getting the sciatica pain down the leg...just in the left buttocks. Time to go into rehab mode. I'll get the thing massaged tomorrow night & get the golf ball & foam roller on it every day. Not expecting to run the 1/2 on Sunday but not ruling it out either. I've had plenty of injuries that have healed after a few day's rest.
Still hoping to do the mile in QBN on Sat. I'll be going down anyway. I think I should be ok doing one short race

I got 2 cycle classes done today & did a shit load of butt stretches. Have also started up eccentric hamstring exersices & glute activation exersices

No comments: