About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sat pony club

Set off easy & stayed that way for the whole run. First sign of pain was about 30min into it. The pain didn't get too bad just enough for me to know it's there. After 30min it was on & off. Sometimes felt it alot & other times it felt normal. I picked up the pace in the last 2k & it elt better in that.
I then headed home for a quick shower then it was off to the haven for the trotters xmas party. I could only stay for 30min as I had to make my way to Canberra to massage a few clients by 1pm.
My leg has felt really good for the rest of the day.
Not sure if I'll run tomorrow. If I wake up & it feels good I'll set off for a run but if it's sore I'm resting again.
I'm planning on doing the 3000m handicap race at Mingara on Tues then that will be my last run until round the bay. I might squeeze the odd run in here or there but having my girls for the next 2 weeks I'll have other things on my mind rather than running

No comments: