About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday & things are looking better!

Felt so so so much better today. In fact it pretty much feels normal again. I have done heaps & heaps & heaps of stretching, foam roller work, strength work on my left glute only, cycle classes & have had 2 massages & self massaged every day & night. I can still notice it but can walk with no pain. I ran 4km on the t'mill first thing this morning the did a cycle class. I'm going to try to run 5k on the t'mill very shortly & do another cycle class.
If all goes well I'm racing the mile & 600m gift in Queanbeyan tomorrow arvo & also hope to run trotters easy in the morning. If all keeps going well then I'm hoping to be on the start line for the 1/2 on Sunday.
It amazes me how quick our body can repair if you do the rehab alot that it needs. Those massages I've had (mostly the second one which was 2 days after the first) have been the key

No comments: