About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Thurs, Friday and Saturday

No running since Wednesday and I don't think I'l be running anytime soon but that's the way the cookie crumbles!

Thursday I woke up with sore calf/shin and was painful to walk on let alone attempt to run so instead I went to the gym and did 1hr on the bike.

Friday again leg was sore and I spent the day driving to Canberra to pick up my girls and drive them home. I timed it so I got to Canberra in time to do a cycle class.

Today (Saturday) I again had a sore lower leg but felt better as the day went on. Did a double cycle class and it got better as the day went on. Still very sore to run up and down on the spot and I won't attempt to run on it again until I can run up and down on the spot without pain

No comments: