About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday.....Physio says it looks like a stressie

Felt pretty good today. Pain in the leg was only sore if I pushed on it. After seeing a few clients in the morning I got to Kincumber pool and swam 2km at a pretty easy pace. It's a 25m pool so I broke it up by swimming 8x10 laps. That took around 40min

Next stop was to see Stan (physio) I got a small strength workout in on the cable machine while I waited and after a few min he pushed on my fibula and agreed with me that it looked like a stress fracture. Need to see a GP to get a referral for a bone scan so I made an appointment to see a dr as soon as I left but couldn't get one until Friday morning. Not that it really matters. I'm almost 100% sure it's a stress fracture and that means I can do anything that doesn't make it hurt and have to avoid anything that brings on the pain.

Later I went back to the gym and did the 6:45pm yoga class

No comments: