About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday & all good

Did a 14k run at a moderate pace from mum's at Belmont to Blacksmith beach & back. I felt great in this & the hamstring was all good! It felt tight at the start but loosened up pretty quick. So I'm happy with that effort.

I took the girls ice skating today. That was fun. Well I managed to go around & around the rink for about an hour then I headed off to the WARM ROOM! My youngest Skyla had had enough as well so we read books while Kalinda & Tiff kept on going around & around the rink for about another hour.
To my delight I didn't fall over once. I think Kalinda also stayed upright but Tiff & Skyla came out second best! Still they did good

Back to the running side of life.....It looks like I'll give the Bathurst 10k a go this Sunday. I might do a hilly run tomorrow

No comments: