About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Saturdays Gift

We left just before 6am. Never got lost at all! We are getting better! Got out to Narrandra mid arvo & my 1k was on at 6:30pm so we had pleanty of time to kill. We drove around Narrandra for a bit . Went to Coles & got some food. We had a good feed back at our cabin. That was more like a motel unit. The weather was great. I won't go too much into detail about the weekend because I hate sitting on computers but I wasn't feeling well with a chest virus but thought it's only a 1k. I had a 115m start. Charlie had a 100m start & Josh had a 38m start. There were 9 in the race. I knew I was going to run crap but went hard anyway. Charlie got me early and not long after Josh flew past me. (I think I was running on the spot!) By the end I was gone. My chest was killing, my lungs were killing & I had pain all over. It took 30min to come back to normal. The 6ft track was way easier! But I had a goal not to come last & I got 7th out of 9 runners & that paid $35.
After the run we went for a very easy jog back to the cabin, got changed then went back to watch the final of the mens gift then off to the pub. There was spose to be a booking in the resturant for all the people involved with the gift but they had bugger all food when we got there so we sent Charlie to get pizza & garlic bread. They saw him coming & charged $9 for garlic bread!! It tasted good though! A few beers later we headed back & crashed out! We after a few more slices of pizza!

No comments: