About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Sunday, August 04, 2013

A last min random Bouddi walk!

My bike needs a service and the gears are playing up so I decided to sleep in until almost 8am which is really rare for me on a Sunday. In fact it's really rare for me to sleep in on any day!

So I decided to do the 9:15am cycle class but before that I did a 3.2km walk. Then once that was all done I got in the Sauna and steam room for about 45min. I was pretty relaxed after that.

I then took my bike down to Bike Worx to put it in for a service. Then I was thinking I might go for a walk in Bouddi. The day was magic with the sun shining so I thought it would be great to be out on the trails.
So I parked at Macmasters Beach and off I walked. Walked to Maitland Bay going up Mt Bouddi then on the Storm fire trail to the Maitland Bay car park where I got a drink from that magic water bubbler. I swear that's the best water on the Central Coast!
Then it was down the steps to Maitland bay beach and back to Macmasters Beach.
A hilly 16.8km in 2hrs48min.

The great thing about the whole walk is I had no pain at all.

So now I can sit with a smile on my dial with a nice cold beer....(and a cherry ripe!)

Happy Sunday!

No comments: