About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Saturday, December 23, 2006

pain in the butt!

I haven't posted anything as I ended up with a pulled butt muscle. My piriformis was really really tight. I did an easy 11k on Thursday, an easy 10k friday & today at trotters we did a dingo run. I ran quite easy in that. It still feels tight but I feel I can now run again.
I decided to do a spur of the moment thing today & booked myself a flight to Brisbane on boxing day. I am now on holidays.....wooooohoooooo!!!!!
Now don't get me wrong...I just love my work but to wake up with no schedule is going to be very relaxing!
I plan on coming back in the newyear ready to go again!....more races....more fun! This time however I'm going to get into the track work...Get my speed intact.

Today was relaxing.I managed to also run along Wamberal beach to Terrigal & back & went for a swim.......now that was COLD!

So next week will be fantastic....my brother lives up that way & so does my dad....so some magic running next week & newyears with my bro!

CAN'T WAIT!

Tomorrow I'm off to palmdale to meet with some other runners for a long run

No comments: