About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Friday, December 19, 2008

no blogging, not much running but by no means lazy!

Stupid injuries is all I can say! I have no motivation to blog on when injuries attack me!
Well I'll give it a shot here!
I've been giving the running a massive break over the past 7 weeks. I've run a couple of trotters & also got a 50min 10k in there...hahaha!
Really though I managed to finally run without much pain last week:) They were on the t'mill...but still a good sign. This week I've pushed it a little more.
Monday just a cycle class
Tues am another cycle class
Had a crack at the 3000m handicap on Tuesday night. I had 11min as my time. I ended up running 10:55. Slow but still happy with it. By no means could go any faster! I fell to the ground when I finished...but the good news is my injury was great!
Wednesday I got a cycle class in then later tried 6@6. Now again slow....24:50 but still no pain!
Thursday had no pain just tired legs from the running...so I did a cycle class
Friday...well managed to run around 9k. Hamstring just felt weak & tight. No pain but was scared to go any faster. Feel it still needs that rest.
I'm going to do cycle again tonight then trotters tomorrow.
Most likley no running Sunday...but we will see:)

No comments: