About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Time for the south! It's getting cold!

We didn't do much looking around Wellington. This place is just way too windy! I have no idea how people could live here.
We pretty much went down & got our car on the ferry to go to Picton on the south island.
Just drove the car on then relaxed for a few hours. The ferry was easy going. Got really rough after about an hour & stayed that way for about 50min then calmed down again. I went outside & my sunnies nearly got blown off my head!
The weather on the top of the sth side is a mixture of sun, wind, rain, wind, wind, wind & wind.
After a bite to eat at Picton we started our drive to Nelson. That took about 2hrs on the most hilly windy road I've ever driven on. At one stage we thought we were going to run out of petrol...but all good.
Tomorrow we will make our way down to Graymouth.

If the weather is ok in the morning I might try to have a light run

Oh by the way they have crap on tv over here. (lucky I don't really watch it anyway!)

No comments: