About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Monday, November 10, 2008

Almost the end...we reach Christchurch




Great sunny day over here today. I even had to get in my shorts. We left Dunedin but not before going up Baldwin Street. It's the worlds steepest street! I would've run up it but...well you know...I do have a sore hamstring! Anyway after getting lost we made our way nth & got to Christchurch a bit after 12pm. Found our motel after getting lost again then had a look around the city then up the Gondola there. Now that was high! (500m up).


Tomorrow we travel all the way to the airport for a flight to Brisbane then back to the Gold Coast.


I'm looking forward to going home but also would love a bit longer over here.




Great news is my hamstring felt really good today. I might even be able to run again soon!


No comments: