About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Sunday, November 23, 2008

bit of a break!

Haven't blogged away for a while. Mainly because I've done hardly any running. Still injured since the marathon. It's sore around my butt, hamstring, groin on my left leg. If I want I can run slow but can't stride out so I think it will do me good to have a rest from running. Not sure If I'll be doing much for the rest of the year. I'll just see how the leg goes. I've done quite a few cycle classes but can still feel my fitness going. If I can I'm going to run 2 x a week. 6@6 & trotters and do cycle on other days.
Will also do a bit of surfing when I can.
Today being a Sunday I'd normaly go out for a long run but instead I slept in then went for a surf & did a cycle class in the arvo.
I'll keep the blogging up so I can keep track on how this injury goes. I had the same injury 2yrs ago but not sure if it was the left or right leg

No comments: