About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday and things are looking promising!

Happy with how today went. Went to the gym and did 1hr on the elliptical trainer. Then I go to the Chiropractor to start work at 8:30am and my client forgo and my 9:45am client canceled as she was sick! Christ sakes that shits me. So I now have a couple of hours free so I go for a run/walk. Did 12km in just over 90min. Back was ok running and for some strange reason if iput pressure on my back while running I seemed to be running pain free. Weird. I then decide to go straight to Woolworths and buy some rigid strapping tape and strap my back and glute up. All felt great with the tape on.
Later I went back to the gym to do some core and upper body strength and did a last minute 1km run on the treadmill in 5:20. Back felt great with the tape on. I could feel it but overall it was quite good. Even better it felt fine as the day went on and even standing on one leg putting my pants and socks on was pretty good and thats the movement that really flares it up.

So I'm finally feel im getting somewhere with this injury and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Well For now at least.

Lets see how it is tomorrow. I'll have a go at running in the morning

No comments: