About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Monday, June 09, 2014

Saturday, Sunday and Monday.....a bit of fun at South West Rocks

Woke up Saturday with a back that just felt perfect! Was off to South West Rocks today with Greg Brown picking me up about 9:30am. First up though I got a cycle class done at 7:45am and my back was fine in that.
Rest of the day was spent heading up to South West Rocks and catching up with some other friends

Sunday was the morning of the marathon, half marathon and 10k and a few other smaller events that were held.
Perfect weather and with my back still feeling wonderful I rode around the course taking photos and cheering the runners on. My back was slightly sore in stages riding the bike and by the time I was finished riding it was pretty sore but it was feeling great again not too long later and felt great for the rest of the night

Monday again the back was feeling great. No pain what so ever. When I got home I had a massage to do and still felt fine in that but I did notice it was a little tight. I then went for a 1km run around the block and that stirred it up. Sore again from such a small little run. I guess it is on the mend and feels fantastic compared to a few weeks ago but it's still not ready to start running again and that's bloody annoying!

No comments: