About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday....a run/walk and pain again

Got 8km done with a mixture of walking and running. I was up at Mums so trained around Warners Bay heading to Speers Pt and back. Started with 5min slow running then 5min walking then after 5km I ran 1km in 4:35 pace and the back felt fine running that pace on flat but as soon as I stopped to walk then get running again I started to get that stabbing pain again. Pain level was moderate for the rest of the day but unlike yesterday when I was pretty much pain free all day this time it was there just slightly and if I tried to test it out during the day such as running up and down on the spot it would instantly hurt.

Tomorrow I think I'll swim and do the afternoon cycle class.
I'm hoping after a nights sleep it will again st\rt to feel normal again

No comments: