About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Missed a bit of blogging....Lazy!

Ok I'm back. I'll get my act back together and blog away again. Wasn't too sure if anyone was reading these blogs but after almost a month of non blogging I get people asking me to blog again. So I guess people do read it after all. I have been keeping a log of what I've done in October but it's been too much for me to write away on the computer. So I'll start with today. Now I've had a bit of groin pain in my right groin for around 5wks now. It happened out on the GNW course when I slipped and did a bit of the splits. I've been running ok & can feel it most of the time but it really hurts driving the bloody car.
Well anyway today I ran from home up to Kincumber mtn over to Kincumber & back. 20km total. Felt really tired and low on energy

No comments: