About Me

My photo
PB'S Six foot track - 4:09 March 08 3000m 9:50 - October 09 5000m 17:25 10k 36:03 - may 2009 1/2 marathon 79:56 marathon 2:54:56

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 29

Yesterday I got a 3rd prp injection but this time in my sacrotuberous ligament. Now that one HURT!
I'm not sure if it's getting better. Some days it doesn't feel too bad and other days I feel more pain in the hamstring other days its more glute or an ache in the pubic area.
I must afmit though since the injection yesterday it much less painful getting out of the car after driving.
Still painful if I have to put my leg in a stretch position such as bending down to do up my shoes etc.
I did get a massage of Brad today. 45min just focusing on my left hamstring, glute and low back
Also did a little 2km jog this morning and it was ok but still painful in a stretch position

The other thing I was told it might be is in imflammed bursa

Let's see how things are tomorrow

No comments: